Monday, September 8, 2008

introduction 

During the time of this paper i will be telling a story of a week in my life that impacted me the most out of anything. I will tell you about a life of a group of teenagers who deceided to spend there summer break trying to help people in a poor area of the world. It will tell the happy and sad moments of the trip and how it ended up benifiting not only the family we helped but also how it benifited our own life's. You will get to see sides of life that is never really seen by people in a county like our own. 


Genres:
Poem:i am going to make this because of all of the emotions that you can take out of the amazing experience.
Story: i can do a story about how my day by day life on my trip went.
song: i have many songs that i have heard from people trip and i'm going to make up my own fo this trip.
picture:i will draw a picture of some of the amazing sights i rememeber from my trip
obituary: this will show the ending to some of my life after the trip had ended

5 comments:

Lucy Carlyle said...

hey Gossip Girl! That looks so cool and a great story to hear about..

<3 Lucy Carlyle

Peter Johnson said...

good job looks very nice

Blair Waldorf said...

this is really good..i really loved reading it and i cant wait to see it when its finished.
xoxo
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zhone said...

I wonder where you went??? Thats really nice of you... Can't wait to read it...